Well the last two days have been a bit of a nightmare here. Preparing to put the house up for sale and fighting with Ben to sleep the night and nap during the day, have exhausted me and left me low on energy and enthusiasm. BUT, I managed to still find 5 favorite things that I am enjoying this week!
1. Simple Face Wipes. Retail for about $6-$8 depending where you buy them, but I get them FREE with coupons! I have found that make-up removal face wipes have become a must for me if my face is to stay clean and free of make-up while I get my beauty sleep (haha, who am I kidding. I do not get any beauty sleep. If I did, I wouldn’t need make-up!).
2. Kirkland Diaper Wipes. Decided to try these when they went on a wicked sale: $15 for 900 wipes ($1.66 per package of 100 wipes)! And I absolutely love them! They are big, have the proper amount of wetness, non-scented, and wipe them little bums clean without having to scrub! I will definitely buy more of these in the future.
3. Kirkland Minced Garlic. This is a fantastic buy because I used minced garlic a lot when making meals. This bad boy cost us a little over $4, which is ridiculous compared to the tiny little jars at Safeway with about 5 tbsps of product in them for the same price. Buy it. You’ll love it.
4. Cloth storage bins. These are great for keeping the toys from looking messy while we show our house! I found these at Walmart for $7.97. Not my ideal price, but definitely worth the price for the amount I can cut down on sorting kids toys to make them look ‘nice’. Maybe I should have done a before/after picture…
5. Buddy Fruits. Saw these at Walmart today and of course I hadn’t eaten yet, they sounded healthy and were $0.99. Ummm, I ate the apple one and it was delicious. I thought about saving the orange flavoured on for Chloe, but that’s still to be seen. The only downer is it has 23g of sugar! My 2 year old would definitely be bouncing off the walls, but it’s natural sugars…so it’s ok, right?