I fell off this band wagon for a bit and now I’m back! Linking up with Moxie Wife.
1. Lindt Excellence. Any flavour really. When it goes on sale for $2.50 (at Shoppers Drug Mart or Save on Foods), I usually buy a fair amount in order to try new flavours. Yesterday I bought two bars of this flavour:
Ryan and I ate the one bar yesterday, and the other appears to have disappeared so I assume he brought it to work with him.
2. Runner’s Complete Guide to Running. I was ridiculously excited to find and read this. I’ve been on a running break lately because of some weird stomach pains, but once I get that sorted out, I’ll be running again! There are so many good tips and tricks in this book that will help beginners and pros alike! Definitely a great buy 🙂
3. Save-on-Foods. This store is awesome, especially now that stacking is back and I can get items for free or really, really cheap! The staff are amazing as well, and we’re starting to get to know them by name!
4. Jane Iredale. I really can’t say enough good things about this company and their products. I finished up the circle/delete concealor so decided to try the Active Light Under Eye Concealor. I ordered it on Monday afternoon, and received it Tuesday afternoon! The service of the company is stellar! I’ll let you know how I like this product, but I’m sure I’ll love it like the others.
5. Sunshine. It’s been raining here for weeks! We haven’t really had a nice day since end of May/beginning of June and I’m starting to really miss the sun. Please come back! I’m sure the farmers have had enough rain!