8. Sunday – Pork Stirfry with Noodles
It was sweet and garlicky and my children loved it!
1. “Free From” Pork chops: $13.00 – 30% off = $9.10
2. Garlic VH Sauce: FREE (using coupons)
3. Veggies: FREE (finally used up the veggies from the party).
4. Noodles: $2
Total cost to feed 4 people (with leftovers for all) was $11.10!
9. Monday – Stuffed Canneloni & Garlic Bread
1. Cannelloni: $2.99 (after 50% off) – $1.50 rebate from Checkout51: $1.49 for one bag, and $2.99 for the second bag: $4.48
2. Alfredo sauce: FREE (redeeming Save on Foods points!)
3. Garlic bread: Homemade using a bit of butter, garlic salt and homemade bread. The price is so small (I didn’t calculate the tsp of garlic salt I used).
The cost to feed 4 people (with leftovers for Ryan tomorrow) was $4.48!
Sorry for the short posts today. I am just exhausted and not feeling too good.